Effective Date: June 1, 2018
EPIC Metals Corporation (“EPIC Metals”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. EPIC Metals has developed this Privacy Statement (this “Statement”) to describe how we may collect information about you through your interactions with us, on our website www.epicmetals.com/ (the “Site”) or through your online interactions with us (collectively, the “Services”), how we use information, and how and under what circumstances we share that information.
When you submit information to us or through the Site, you consent to the collection and processing of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS STATEMENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR SUBMIT INFORMATION TO US.
We may change this Privacy Statement. The “Effective Date” legend at the top of the page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site. Your continued use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
1. Information We Collect
EPIC Metals collects information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) directly from you when you voluntarily request information from EPIC Metals or supply information through the Services, including any and all materials submitted by you when you fill out a submission form, questionnaire, inquiry or participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other marketing campaign. “Personal Information” includes information such as your name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, and other personal information (such as your profession and employer). We also collect information through the Services that does not, on its own, identify a specific individual (including Usage Data defined below). If we link this information with your Personal Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat it as Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
You agree that we may use your Personal Information as follows:
- to establish and manage business relations with you;
- to provide you with the services and products you request, and to respond to inquiries, requests and comments from you;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to communicate special offers, promotions and information about our company and service offerings to you via email or to your mailing address, if you have provided one;
- to send you newsletters and information about products, services and promotions of our business partners and affiliates;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities;
- to prevent or investigate activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful;
- for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the services;
- to better understand how you access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Site, diagnose problems, administer our Site and respond to user preferences;
- to enforce our other applicable policies.
2. Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
Any information we gather, whether voluntarily provided by you or automatically collected, may be used for our internal business purposes and disclosed to third parties, as stated below.
- Agents and Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Site, sending postal mail and e-mail, managing and updating customer lists, developing and delivering targeted advertising, providing analytics and site usage information, processing transactions and payments, administering our promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and surveys; providing other marketing and promotional assistance, and providing other services related to the operation of our business. These third parties, contractors, consultants and other parties require the Personal Information to perform their functions on our behalf. These companies and individuals have agreed to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- Legal Compliance and Protection. Notwithstanding any other statements or representations in this Statement or elsewhere on our Site, we reserve the right to disclose any information in our possession if we are required to do so by law or we believe, in good faith, that such a disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, court order or other government or law enforcement agency, defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation or protect the rights, property or safety of website users.
- Corporate Transactions. EPIC Metals reserves the right to share information with its corporate affiliates and subsidiaries and to transfer Personal Information to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We (like all websites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us through the Site.
4. Managing “Do Not Track” Signals
Some browsers have a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, ad networks, plug-in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity via cookies or other tracking technologies. Our Site does not currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
5. Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties with which we have no affiliation. This Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites, and you should consult the privacy policies of those sites to learn about their practices. A link to any third party site does not mean that we endorse it or the quality or accuracy of information presented on it.
6. Additional Protections for Children
The Site is not designed for or targeted to children under the age of 13. EPIC Metals will never knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 through the Site without verifiable parental consent or unless that child’s parent or legal guardian has submitted the information in connection with the Services. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information.
7. Your Choices About Our Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- Changing or Deleting Personal Data. We strive to maintain the accuracy of Personal Information collected. We will work with you to correct any information you submitted to us upon your request. If may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
- Commercial Electronic Communications. If you do not wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving future communications by clicking the unsubscribe link featured at the end of our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Your Rights Under California Law
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and have an online account with us, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfilment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please email or call us using the contact information below.
If you are a California resident, you have a right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information, as defined under California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e), during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. We will respond to one request per California resident per calendar year, according to California Civil Code Section 1798.83. You may request this information in writing by contacting us by mail at 11 Talbot Avenue, Rankin, Pennsylvania 15104 or by email at email@example.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
9. Contacting Us
If you have questions or comments about this Statement or would like to review, update correct or delete any personally identifiable information you have provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Changes to Our Privacy Statement
The Effective Date of this Statement is set forth at the top of this Statement. EPIC Metals may from time to time make changes to this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in legal or regulatory obligations or changes in the manner in which we collect and use Personal Information. . We will notify you by posting the modified Statement, and its effective date, on this page. For this reason, you should regularly review this Statement and note the effective date. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Privacy Statement. The amended Privacy Statement supersedes all previous versions.